Here's a brief synopsis of the house selling history:
- Listed on MLS around 2/23/11.
- Price reduction made in late April.
- Had our 17th showing on 6/17/11, the same day we decided to hire a realtor since we'd had no offers or 2nd showings out of those 17.
- Realtor contract signed last week but effective date is 7/8/11.
- Showing #20 made to a family "ready to buy today" on 7/3/11. They came back the same day for a 2nd look and said they'd be making an offer the next day.
- 7/4/11, offer made and subsequent counteroffer from us.
- 7/5/11 - counteroffer accepted!
Holy crap holy crap holy crap.....there is SOFA KING MUCH TO DO. I need a drink and a sleeping pill (and NO that's not like every other day! just some of them :)