Monday, July 25, 2011

My newest love...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....I am so in love with our newly painted dresser. 

Remember this? 

Of the hidden bonus panties?


Well now it looks like this!!


I am LOVING it!  Here it is along with a redone dining room chair that will be in the same room.

That chair used to look like this


I sprayed so much turquoise paint on Friday that when I blew my nose it came out turquoise (probably not so healthy on that....need to grab some masks next time) and my arm/hand was sore the rest of the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ladies! BTW Anna, I tried to leave a comment on your blog last week about your backyard transformation and for the life of me I couldn't get it to work. So I'll say it here - what an amazing difference - you must be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Come see what I did with a one dollar chair! Love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did such a great job on this!! I LOVE the color!

    ReplyDelete